Download, complete and sent by post: application form or complete below
Recruitment terms and conditions
- Only adults are allowed to participate in the training.
Participants of the advanced course and workshops must complete the basic course or have skills that are a part of the basic course (in particular, making bouquets with the spiral and parallel method).
- Submission of entries shall be accepted at the headquarters of ŚĆKF Firma „Synergia” at ul. Sadowa 3 in Tychy or via telephone (+48 32 218 00 80; +48 601 962 276) from Monday to Friday, from 08:00 to 14:00, and on Saturdays from 07:00 to 12:00, as well as via e-mail.
- The participation in the training shall be confirmed by submission of the application form and payment of the advance payment.
- It is possible to complete the application form directly on the website (see above) or to download, print, and send it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it in the office of ŚCKF Firma „Synergia” at ul. Sadowa 3 in Tychy.
- The advance in the amount of PLN 100.00 must be paid directly at the office of ŚCKF Firma „Synergia” or to the bank account no. 04 1090 1652 0000 0001 0707 2652 (Firma „Synergia” Ryszard Kostelecki, 43-100 Tychy, ul. Sadowa 3).
The advance payment shall not be reimbursable in the case of resignation within a period shorter than 2 weeks before the planned commencement date of the training or in the case in which the full payment was not made within the a/m period.
- The payment of the full amount for the training, less the advance payment, must be made not later than 2 weeks before the planned training. The payment shall not be reimbursable in the case of resignation within a period shorter than 3 working days before the planned commencement date of the training.
- In order to start the training, a group of at least 8 people is required.
- ŚCKF Firma „Synergia” reserves the right to cancel training 3 day before the date of the training and, in exceptional cases (force majeure), on the day of the training. In such situations, the payments made by the participants shall be reimbursed in full.
- ŚCKF Firma „Synergia” reserves the right to change the lecturer.